Topic: HDSP MIXER window help needed

Hi
I used the hdsp AES 32 card without problem for a couple of months now.

Today I  unfortunatelly unchecked the playback, input and the output hdsp mixer views, all 3 for the first time.  The annoying result is that from that exact moment, I cannot open them anymore has I now see only a non responding mixer header and noting under it.  The "view" option do not respond, in fact nothing from the mixer window is responding.

I then uninstalled the driver, rebooth and re-installed it with the latest one from the RME web site.  The mixer windows keeps the same with only the header and noting under it.  (just the upper :file-edit-view... line)

I also, after uninstalled again, deleted all HDSP undeleted files I could found in the computer system and other locations; without success, same partial mixer unactive window.

So, I think there must be a file somewhere keeping the corrupted information because I can't get my working mixer window anymore even after normal proceeding "uninstall and re-install new driver".

I run Win XP sp3

What can I do next?
thank you
jacques

Re: HDSP MIXER window help needed

Open the mixer so you see the toolbar, then press i, p, o keys on your keyboard to unhide the rows.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Re: HDSP MIXER window help needed

Jeff wrote:

Open the mixer so you see the toolbar, then press i, p, o keys on your keyboard to unhide the rows.

Thank you

Before I read your answer I just pressed ctrl and 1  and it came back !!!

I'll keep your information in case.

Many little things to learn.

jacques