Topic: HDPSe expresscard will work with old MULTIFACE 1?

Hello i think this question has been asked many times, but i couldnt find it any clear answer in the forum...

so i have an old multiface 1 with cardbus and it works quite good ...i bought a  new laptop recently with an expresscard and i used the multiface thru an expresscard pmcia adaptor...it worked fine until few days ago when the pc (windows7) suddenly started to not boot anymore (blue screen 07f) if the adaptor and cardbus was plugged...

so i was thinking to buy a hdsp expresscard but i wonder if it will work with my MULTIFACE 1....
according to the seller on ebay it should but...

regards
matteo

Re: HDPSe expresscard will work with old MULTIFACE 1?

loopusinfabula wrote:

Hello i think this question has been asked many times, but i couldnt find it any clear answer in the forum...

so i have an old multiface 1 with cardbus and it works quite good ...i bought a  new laptop recently with an expresscard and i used the multiface thru an expresscard pmcia adaptor...it worked fine until few days ago when the pc (windows7) suddenly started to not boot anymore (blue screen 07f) if the adaptor and cardbus was plugged...

so i was thinking to buy a hdsp expresscard but i wonder if it will work with my MULTIFACE 1....
according to the seller on ebay it should but...

regards
matteo

Works fine. I have both pcmcia and expresscard with  my multiface I's

Isaac P

oh great so you can actually work both with the same MULTIFACE 1 both with the PCMCIA cardbus on the old notebook and with the HDPSe on the newer notebook without having to flash firmware?

Of course. The firmware is not in the box.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME