Topic: change unit order (Multiface1 & AESe)

Hi there,

I would like to change the unit order of my Multiface1 and AESe Interface. Currently the Multiface is Unit1 and the AES Interface is UNit 2. Is there a way to make the aes card Unit 1 and the Mltiface Unit2?

The reason is: I am using ProTools10 native which accepts just 32 physical I/O's. So the last two I/O's of my AES Interface are useless in the current configuration because it is listed as 2nd Interface (Multiface: 8analog + 2 Spdif + 8Adat =18 + 16 I/O's of the AES =34).
If it would be the first unit I would be able to use the whole AES Card and all the I/O's of the multiface except the last two adats, which are not that important to me!

If anybody could help me here, I would be deeply gratefull!!!

Re: change unit order (Multiface1 & AESe)

Hi!

...same problem with AIO and HDSPe-AES...

interchanged all the slots in the mainboard... but for the driver the HDSPe-AES is the second one!!!
HeadScratch

3 (edited by undertone 2012-07-08 12:24:59)

Check this thread out. It seems Windows decides but no one is sure how to transact with Windows to change its mind about the assignment. On my main system, my MF always appeared first, no matter what I did. So practically,  there's no easy way to re-order the cards.

PC1 = HDSPe PCIe: DF-ADI-8 DS / HDSPe PCIe: MF2
MBP = HDSPe Expresscard: MF1

Thank you!
Yeah I already discovered this thread after some time.

hmmm.. maybe I try to change the IRQ's of the cards. That could help... maybe?!