Topic: Totalmix HW routing?

I´m about to invest in a UCX card for my new project studio. My problem is that I mostly record myself in the vocal booth
wich means that I have to monitor my self with Mic pre gain, mix levels e t c...in the booth away from the computer

My question is if it´s possible to route Mic 1 and 2 and Line in ports direct to UCX HW output´s and also route main mix to more then two output (one pair to booth mixer and one pair to control room monitors?

My scenario is a mixer in the vocal booth with an external mixer with ch 1 = UCX Mic 1, ch 2 = UCX Mic 2, ch 4-5 = main mixer signal
Then I can easily physical monitor both mic´s and main mix in the booth.

Is it possible?

Btw, my intention is to have UCX in the booth and the advanced remote in the control room.

I'am happy to recieve any tips and trick´s for the "one person semi prof studio"....;-)

Thanks in Advance
Magnus

Re: Totalmix HW routing?

UCX has TotalMix FX which easily allows for all this (and much more). You might even save the external mixer. Additionally you could remote all this wirelessly with an iPad.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: Totalmix HW routing?

Thanks...sounds good.

My goal is to have it as "easy" as possible in the booth (focus on playing not fiddling;-).

But if there Is a good template for  e x Touche OSC for Totalmix FX it could be a nice solution?

How...soundwise is for e x an Avid 11R (have one for my guitar today) compered to an UCX (...or Babyface). Similar or a vast improvement?