Topic: OriginPC Groundloop & USB3

Just got a new OriginPC laptop and having a couple issues getting my Babyface to work fully.

The first issue is a ground loop I'm getting over the laptop's USB 2 port. Not really sure how to approach dealing with it, and just curious what steps to follow as I didn't have a ground loop when I was using the babyface in the exact same setup with my Macbook Pro. I know its a ground loop because the noise stops when I unplug the laptops power. One thing I noticed is that when the hard drive is being accessed (theres an indicator on the machine for that), that it gets worse and makes other strange noises (not sure if that points in any right directions or if it doesn't matter).

The other issue was with one of the powered USB 3 ports. The babyface seems to function normally on regular USB 3 ports (other than the same ground loop above), but on the one that has a powered option for keeping power to the USB even when the machine is off, the audio is completely garbled up and just like random digital noise blasts. I'm sure it has something to do with the powered option, but that option only activates if the computer is off, so it's not like I can flick it on and off while the machine is in use. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Re: OriginPC Groundloop & USB3

Nothing? Anyone want to chime in?