Topic: no Answer from the REM Support - Mixersoftware everytime in foreground

I've here a PPC G5 with OS 10.5.8 and a Hammerfall DSP Multiface. Mixerversion is 1.60c and Driver hdsp16c.

The Mixersoftware always in front of any application. when I push it in the background at this time the application is in the foreground. it's unusable to work on the mac. every click - the mixer is up in the front - no hide possible. Prefs delete - the same problem . . . any hint to solve this ?

thanks for answer

kh

Re: no Answer from the REM Support - Mixersoftware everytime in foreground

I unfortunately don't have a system with 10.5 to test this here, also I'm not aware of a known issue. Have you tried removing/reinstalling the mixer? Did it work with a previous version?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

removed an reinstalled. always the same problem. you mean a previous version of the mixer ? or driver ?

Driver... Mixer is part of the driver...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

ok, I'll search for a older driver and come back . . .

I'll be back . . .mmmhhh . . . search the download section on the website . . . you have atip where I can found the driver 1.6 or 1.5 ? for MacOS ? I only find driver 1.73 were is the PPC Version of the 1.6c . . .thanx

My question was whether you  tried this with an older driver before... Or is this a new installation where the problem has always existed?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

ok, I ask my Boss - it's the Mac from him. He doesn't do anythink. The Mac is on the same configuration since a lot of years. He told me, that only one time he pluged the interface in a normal FW Port. Then he call me that the interface was not working. So I found, that he pluged in the wrong Port. Nothing more . . .