1 (edited by PapaBear 2012-08-28 02:14:15)

Topic: DIGICheck 5.50 graphic interface problem

When loading DIGICheck 5.50 the program window is first white and then gets progressively populated with the components of the final image. It's a relatively fast but still anoying process.

I would like to add also the fact that if my Fireface UFX (driver 1.025) is on, DIGICheck 5.50 behaves like I already described; if the UFX is off, DIGICheck loads flawlesly.

System:
Intel Core i7-2600K
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H Motherboard
16GB RAM
Asus Radeon HD 7750-1GD5 Video Card
Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit
RME Fireface UFX
etc.

Re: DIGICheck 5.50 graphic interface problem

On August 21st, 2012, I posted a message about a problem I have with DIGICheck 5.50. I called the topic "DIGICheck 5.50 graphic interface problem". The message was in English. Since nobody cared to answered it, I translated the text in German (using Google) and reposted it under "DIGICheck 5,50 grafische Benutzeroberfläche Problem" on October 8th, 2012. To my German translation, Mr. Daniel Fuchs replied by... asking for an English translation (?!). I immediately added the English version, but nobody followed up and so, almost two months later, I still don't have any answer. It's true, the problem I have it's not major, but it's an annoying one and I would like to see it solved. I am relatively new on this forum and I'd like to know in what language one has to describe the issues he's experiencing in order to receive an answer in a (let's say) decent period of time? Or waiting for months it's the norm on RME forum?

PapaBear wrote:

...Or waiting for months it's the norm on RME forum?

Not really!
The symptom you describe is kind of unusual, never had this problems so far.
Check your graphics card driver or change it to an older or newer one or so...
Regards
Zapp

Regards
Zapp

Two months later: no answer from RME.

Apparently (as you will see in the lack of feedback from other customers) this is neither something that is a known issue nor has it been reproducible on our systems.

Have you tried reproducing this either with the Firewire driver (if you have the connection) or on another system?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

6 (edited by PapaBear 2012-10-22 19:46:06)

RME Support wrote:

Apparently (as you will see in the lack of feedback from other customers) this is neither something that is a known issue nor has it been reproducible on our systems.

Have you tried reproducing this either with the Firewire driver (if you have the connection) or on another system?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

I can perfectly understand that this is not a known issue, that it's not reproducible on your systems, and, as I said myself, that it's a relatively minor problem. What I cannot understand is why one has to wait for two months in order to receive a very simple answer from RME support.

Regards,
PapaBear

P.S. - I tried using the Firewire driver, but the problem is still there. Hopefully it'll go away in the next version.