Topic: AD-2 spdif

Can anyone offer recommendations for a pcie interface to connect the AD-2 via spdif to pc, also preferably with midi as well?
I'm not so familiar with the rme options, and am currently using the m-audio audiophile192.

Thanks much

Re: AD-2 spdif

RME HDSPe AIO would be an option.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Thanks for the response but I'm still trying to sort this out.

I think ideally, since for the time being I'm satisfied with the two channels of the ADI-2, I'm looking for a solution that would resemble a PCIe card with optical I|O, with the additional midi capability making it all the better. Something streamlined like this.

Does anyone know of such or similar solution?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the HDSPe would not just bring the spdif and midi, but a whole additional set of converters and I|O's, which would be fine for added monitoring and recording options, but not really what I need right now.

Appreciate your indulgence in advance.

If you want the great RME drivers the AIO is the cheapest solution. (I´m not from RME just a happy customer). If you will be using asio for audio production this is the best solution. If you are not interested in driver performance, any card with digital in out that can clock to digital in will do.

Vincent, Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/thesecretworld
BFpro fs, 2X HDSP9652 ADI-8AE, 2X HDSP9632