Topic: FL STUDIO Compatible?

I recently got my RME UFX however  I'm having problem with it connecting to FL Studio 10. I have the audio card selected in the audio settings and have done everything by the manual, but I'm not getting any audio in fl studio. I'm not even getting any audio in stand alone Total mix. Does anyone know, what I could be doing wrong. This is my first experience with a RME product, so any help will be appreciated.

Re: FL STUDIO Compatible?

Hi urahara1,

RME may need some more information before they can answer a question. Are you using Mac or PC? which operating system? USB or Firewire?

Which driver are you using? what Firmware is installed on the unit?

captainfaggo wrote:

Hi urahara1,

RME may need some more information before they can answer a question. Are you using Mac or PC? which operating system? USB or Firewire?

Which driver are you using? what Firmware is installed on the unit?

I'm using a PC, windows 7, USB, Driver - Version 1.51, Firmware - Fireface UFX: USB 352, DSP 151, FireWire 341.
Now, my total mix application isn't starting up. I plug in my UFX, but the Total mix doesn't respond. Nothing happens, if I try to start Total mix manually while the UFX is plugged in. How do I go about uninstalling all the drivers/firmware and starting with a new clean install?

BTW, I believe the correct driver version is 1.024

Alright, so I installed the driver update and the interface is getting audio, but I don't hear any playback from the instrument that I've plugged in. However, if I go online and watch a video on youtube I hear the sound through the interface. How do I go about hearing the instrument? PLEASE HELP!

If you are getting audio in from an instrument and can hear the (and see matrix in totalmix) while watching a youtube video its just a matter of routing the audio. check www.youtube.com/synthaxtv they have made some tutorials on the basic operations of totalmix.