Topic: Rotating knobs do not work...

Hi,

Having installed the UFX, I still cannot operate any settings when using the big left hand side volume knob or the 2 smaller right hand side buttons on the face plate : nothing happens when turning or depressing the knobs .

Also, I'm somewhat lost to find how to set the sensitivity of the input channels : does this happen only thru the total mixer slide pots?

Thks for your help

Re: Rotating knobs do not work...

Are the 4 black buttons operational? This looks like a defective unit, as I can't remember any state where all three knobs would do nothing.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

Are the 4 black buttons operational? This looks like a defective unit, as I can't remember any state where all three knobs would do nothing.

They more or less are : I can select  the different settings but there is strong flickering on the screen and no values can be adjusted. Rotating knobs are still not working . I received an answer from RME support asking to send the unit back. I'll do that thru Music Store in Köln.
For the rest, the UFX works fine and the sound quality is superb.

Got my new replacement UFX from Music Store in Köln last friday. Tested every function and everything is now working fine. Incredible finesse in retrieving older recordings thru this fantastic machine.
Thanks, RME and Music Store for the superb customer service : this machine deserves it!