Topic: FF400 - Mountain Lion

Hello and goodmorning! I need your help for this strange problem i have to solve.
I own a FF400 Firewire, on a 2009 Imac with OS Mountain Lion!
I never had any problem with my soundcard on all OP systems.
I Installed drivers to mountain lion, and the card was working great until yesterday.Im not able to connect anymore, and i feel there is a software conflict.
I change Firewire Cable,i reinstalled drivers, i have turned off gatekeeper,i reset pram, but still it doesnt work.
I thought about the connector, but i didnt move it.
The card is Working,Power On, but no Connection, so i feel there is something that blocking Total Mix and generally card's software.
I hope there is a solution for this issue, or we can try to find one. Thank you!
Christos

Re: FF400 - Mountain Lion

Having the same issue with my fireface uc.  Just bought a new mac book pro with mountain lion and can't pull up the total mix mixer or the control panel.  They are both installed and show up in launch pad and in finder etc. Have been using this rme system for almost a year now with a PC system with no problems.  On another forum post a person fixed this problem with a usb hub turning the usb 3 on the computer into a usb 2 with the hub device.  Any help would be welcome.  Very frustrating as all my recording is being held up and this is my livelihood.  Is it a mountain lion issue with the drivers and software or a usb 3 vs usb 2 thing.  Though not likely as someone using a FF400 is struggling with the same issue.  Please advise someone.

Re: FF400 - Mountain Lion

Sound smore like you forgot to set the UC to Apple mode.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME