Topic: UFX and Audition cs6

Hi!

Im very happy using my ufx with pt 10 at home! Works every day!

Im teaching at a media and communications school and we are using adobe for all the design and pro tools 8 for sound.
However, Ptools is a program that works well on some machines and terrible on some machines.
We had a dream at our school at evrybody had their own mbox and edit sound with that on their laptops.
It just didnt work at all... I consider myself an audio geek and have almost always had equipment that worked well in different recording/edition environments.

This year I opened Audition and found that it could be the right program for the youth at the school. Its already in their adobe package installed on every laptop.

Does Audiotion work ok with UFX??? Anyone? Im aware of its limitations compared to the functionality of PTools..

Thanks!

Thomas Nøkling

Re: UFX and Audition cs6

Hello,

we have comparatively little customer feedback (do search the forum also...), but I am not aware of general issues with newer Audition versions.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Re: UFX and Audition cs6

Thomas:
Hi, I an a new member and a new UFX owner but have been using audition since it was cool edit pro. I have just built a new system around the UFX using a Dell pc, Win 8, and CS6. Everything has interfaced well with zero problems (after the first UFX got replaced).  I have been very pleased with how well the pc, ufx, and cs6 have played well together so far, but as I stated above I just started with the ufx.