Topic: DURec looping mode

hello - two questions regarding the DURec USB playback

• can multichannel sound files play in a continuous looping mode with the DURec function of a Fireface UFX ?

• how many index points for different files can be accessed in the DURec USB playback ?

warm regards, Florian

Re: DURec looping mode

well, once, i  suggested for a seemless looping playback feature (for audio installation for exemple)... but, rme seems to have other priorities, which i understand perfectly :-)... peut être qu'un jour...

but as one can own 64 GIG usb pen, you may edit your files in any daw (copy copy copy copy) in order to fit the long time you may want...

and i don't think there are such things as index point or cue or marker point, neither...

anyway, you should know (if you don't) that it's pretty simple to create and prepare a multichannel files in your daw, in order to play it via ufx (in a usb storage)

sound devices's wave agent, as rme's wav processor will then be your friends (free)

thanks for your quick reply and the info on the looping mode - hope that this will come soon

regarding the playback of multiple files - is that possible at all, e.g. that one multichannel wav is named something like "1.wav" a next one "2.wav" and so one - could these files then get accessed via a file browser or track skip similar to a cd or file player too ?