Topic: UFX working with 10.7.5

hi
trying to install my UFX either usb or firewire, but system ignores installation, there is no rme folder on aplications or preferences.
I am using cables supplied on the box, and can not test on the pc due I am only have my intel mac pro
Mac os 10.7.5, 14 Gb ram, UFX can not see firmware due still can not install any driver, I am downloading last from rme download site.
Any suggestion?

Re: UFX working with 10.7.5

Download the correct driver - USB or FireWire - depending on what cable connection you use. Firmware updates need the USB driver plus a USB cable between Mac and UFX.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Matthias, i upgrade to 10.8.2 and download usb driver, problem is driver can not be loaded, i will test with a pc tomorrow, but can not work with apple.

HI
today will checked with a pc, and usb and firmaware words fine, now upgraded to 151/352
when I back to Apple an Intel mac Pro 2 x 2,8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon with 10.8.2 MAC os installed either usb and firewire installer make complete process but any file or folder is writen on hard disk.

we create a new user with administrator privileges, we correct all about disk permission repair, but all is the same. on unit when we change from usb to firewire blue led lights on detecting it changed.

mac os is formated as MAC OS Plus with register.

any suggestion about this phantom installation?