Topic: HDSPe AES 32 and Home theater

I was wondering if somebody is using this card for Home Theater. I have custom made HTPC with HDSPe AES 32 card which connects to Trinnov Room optimizer. Unfortunately for the last 2 ws I have had troubles connecting both.
I am using J River MC with ASIO. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: HDSPe AES 32 and Home theater

So where is the problem with connecting the AES and the Trinnov?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

No connection at all...(No sound). Actually I was able to get sound playing BD but one of the channels was mising and the front speakers were coming from the back;

I was able to connect the RME to Trinnov (Room correction) but the sound comes from the rear speakers and one of the channels is not stable - comes and goes.
I think might be due to poor routing/ mapping. I tried to use the Matrix but got lost in the terminology.

Is someone using the RME for multichannel? I would need some help with the settings:

Do you rout the different channels as Mono or as a Stereo, eg L+R to output 1, LS+RS to Output 2?

What is the difference between Output channel and Routing destination?

What is Panorama?

I use as a Playback Power DVD 12.

Any help will be appreciated...

Didn't get much support from the forum but after playing with the Totalmix now everything works fine. Apparently you can do individual channels tune up but they should be in pair. If you switch off one of the channels from the pair, the other one goes off as well....