Topic: phones out

hi... i recently got the FF400 and im going to purchase the dangerous d-box and im gonna make sm routings

my phones out put stays always at -10 dbV everytime i turn on the FF400..is there any option to store this setting at +4 anytime i turn on the FF400...thnx

Re: phones out

OS, driver and firmware version?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

windows 7 32 bit..everything is working fine but i want to know if there is a setting for this so i dont have to switch everytime i start the computer

Is it just the unit? Then you overlooked to flash the settings into the unit. Does it not get set to +4 when you start Windows? Then the (all) settings of the settings dialog are not stored in Windows.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

so what do i have to do??? re install it and just leave it like that??

No, you have to answer my question...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

wndows  7 32bit driver
driver version 3.073
hardware revision 1.71

I asked - is it just the unit (in stand-alone mode) or is this gain not set when booting Windows?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

9 (edited by erion 2013-05-15 14:04:53)

the last settings i do are not stored...im talkin about fireface settings not totalmix...
so when first installed rme the settings were like this: line out +4/ line in + 4/ phones -10
so im goin to use the phones as a line out and i want it to be set at +4 always...
i do this settings and everytime i start windows it goes back to -10

i also want to set the sample rate and leave it like the last set
i know i can do it everytime manually but if there is possible to store it then thats what im looking for
sorr for my poor english

Have you ticked the "Lock Registry" setting (in the "About" tab)?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

I am pretty sure that no settings are stored at all, not only the Phones out level. Go to the About tab and toggle the Lock Registry switch. Then do a test by changing some more settings and reboot.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

thnx guys fixed... wink