Topic: Lemur questions

Hello,

I have a few specific ideas for the Lemur TM template that I am trying to update but am not sure how. 

First, is there a way to create multiple buttons, each assigned to directly select a specific submix?  The only template I have seen that uses the "selectsubmix" command is in Touch OSC and uses a slider.  This would be an option as well if someone can help me understand how to program it within Lemur, but ideally I would like to have separate buttons each with a text box that reads "IEM-1" or "Wedges" etc.

Second, is there a way to hard assign a fader to a specific output?  It seems like the current Lemur template uses a lot of relative references so a fader will adjust different busses depending on various selections.  I would like to have "FOH" and "Wedges" faders always available no matter what other selections I have made.  I know there is command specifically for the output that is assigned to "master" within TM, but I would like to have something similar for other outputs.

More generally, if anyone can direct me to a good primer on how to program OSC within Lemur I would appreciate it.  I have seen a few videos and other web pages, but they all tend to either be too general, or extremely detailed to the point of being overwhelming.  I don't necessarily want to become an expert programmer, but would like to better understand the basic syntax so I can edit templates for use with TM and DAWs.

Thanks,

David

Re: Lemur questions

Bump.  Would love to get a response to this.  I have looked at the templates for Touch OSC to see how "setSubmix" is used, but the syntax of Lemur seems quite different so I am not sure how to translate it.

Thanks.

Re: Lemur questions

Hello,

Don't know if this helps but if you create a Pad Button in lemur you can assign it to directly select a submix:

In the Lemur editor you create a CustomButton then set the correct OSC target to Totalmix Fx then tick the custom address field and put "/setSubmix"

Then in the scale field for submix 1 you would put "0 to 0"