Topic: About TotalMix FX and ARC 2 questions?thanks?

Question 1:About ARC
In the ARC of the rotary encoder can change other channel parameters?For example I want change gain and volume at an1/2 or an3/4 channels ? how do I set up in the TotalMix fx's  "key command settings"?
Question 2:About TotalMix fx
I want to remove all snapshots in the TotalMix fx  ,but when I choose "load snapshots",I can't find any .tmss on my PC.So,do you have a "default.tmss" like this file send to me ? or How can I remove all “ snapshot” ? should I how to operate?

By the way,I am a Chinese?so my English very poor.Please forgive me?
Thank you very much!

Re: About TotalMix FX and ARC 2 questions?thanks?

Your default state is saved as a file that you can easily delete. The manual has more information about the path, depending on what OS and what hardware (you did not mention any).

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

It's my fault?sorry.I forgot to write.
Thank you for your previous answer.but there are some not very understand
My hardware is RME UCX and my system is Windows 7 64bit sp1.How do I set  in the TotalMix fx's  "key command settings"to use the ARC to change the volume of the other channels?Such as an1/2 or an3/4 and so on.
About question 2
For example, When I changed any channel's volume?Inside the snapshot interface, called a "mix 1“ in front of the little blue square has been flashing, looks very tired?So I want to remove saved all the snapshots?What should I do?do you have good way?

Thank you

The easiest way: use Options - Total Reset, then save that state to all 8 Snapshots. Or: go to C:\Users\user name\App Data\Local\TotalMixFX and delete last.FirefaceUCX1.xml.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME