Topic: Not the performance as expected with HDSPe (clicking noise)

Good day

I have a Multiface Hammerfall 2 with HDSPe express card which I use to play virtual instruments (via Midi and Native Instruments Plugins). I was told that I will have great performance with it. The reseller himself plays several fat sounds with a latency of 2ms. I never achieved it. Since months I'm searching the reason for the clicks and clack while I'm playing.
Basic question: Is it possible to play several fat sound with lots of voices and a latency of 2ms?

What I have:
- Windows 7 (Up to date), 64 bit, Nvidia gForce graphic card, 8M Ram, SSD, Sony Vaio PCG
- Virtual Instruments from Native Instruments: Akkoustic Piano, Kore 2, Kontakt 5
- No other programs installed except some small ones which do not make any difference, no antivirus program
- Energy Mode to most high, Putting the tasks of the virtual instruments and the hdsp32.exe to realtime.
- I played around with the hdsp32.exe settings
- updated the hdsp32.exe flashed the card beginning of this month (jan 2014)
- Changed Labtop from Axxiv to this Sony
- Don't have an express card that should be exchanged

All hints I found in the internet of people who had the same problem did not help.
An example: I start the Kontakt 5, load a pad sound, and with a latency of 4ms I hear klickings.

Any hints what could be the problem in my case?

Thanks in advance.
(answers in english or german)

Re: Not the performance as expected with HDSPe (clicking noise)

Try the instruments inside a DAW. You could try reaper for free. Sometimes stand alone instruments are not optimised for low latency.

Vincent, Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/thesecretworld
BFpro fs, 2X HDSP9652 ADI-8AE, 2X HDSP9632

Re: Not the performance as expected with HDSPe (clicking noise)

Thanks for your reply.
I tried it with Cubase and it seems / could be better. I have to investigate tomorrow further more. A bit difficult to compare because Cubase calculates the Latency differently than Native Instruments. It still does clicking but it seems much less.
I'll write on when I know more.
Led