Topic: Mac OSX Mavericks (10.9.1) update & Mutliface II/HSDPe express card

Hi All,

I have just upgraded the OS for my MacBook Pro to OSX Mavericks and am having some difficulty with it recognising my RME Multiface II with HSDPe Express Card.

I have downloaded and installed the latest drivers from the RME website for Mac and for the Multiface / HSDPe express card and whilst the software has installed only the mixer will open - the RME settings software thing seems to hang and not open.

When I go into system preferences under ‘sounds’ the input/output options do not list the Multiface (like they used to) and the red light to the front of the Multiface remains on suggesting it is not ‘speaking’ to the computer.

I have used the correct sequence for plugging in, powering up the unit and the powering on/ switching on the computer but still no result.

Do I need to wait for a new driver or is there something else I am missing here?

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Re: Mac OSX Mavericks (10.9.1) update & Mutliface II/HSDPe express card

You need to wait for Apple to fix their ExpressCard slot support, just Google 'Mavericks ExpressCard'.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks Matthias,

I am a big fan of RME and your prompt reply is greatly appreciated.

Looks like it might take a little while for this to happen so I will have to be prepared to wait.

Many thanks,

Cameron

Never mind Google, we have it here....
http://www.rme-audio.de/forum/viewtopic.php?id=18733

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME