1 (edited by genesis-music 2014-02-18 21:54:46)

Topic: UFX and iPad (with Cubasis) in Class Compilant Modus does not work

Hi everybody
I tried to connect the Cubasis-App with my UFX in the Class Compilant Modus, but I cannot record audio with a mic. Concerning RME we should use the "Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (Dock oder Lightning zu USB)" to connect the UFX with the iPad. I am using actually the "Lightning to USB Camera Adapter" by Apple - concerning the Apple Store this adapter has the same specifications as the iPad Camera Connection Kit. Is this really true? Or have I to use the Camera Connection Kit?
Thanks and greetings,
Beat

iPad 4. Gen, iOS7, UFX Firmware v353, Driver v 1.91

Re: UFX and iPad (with Cubasis) in Class Compilant Modus does not work

> but I cannot record audio with a mic

Details?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Guten Tag Matthias
Hier die Details: Ich will in Cubasis eine Audiospur aufnehmen mit meinem Mic, welches ich am UFX am Mic-Eingang 9 angeschlossen habe. In der TM-App auf dem iPad bzw. im Display des UFX sind die Eingangs- bzw. Ausganssignale ersichtlich, jedoch kein Eingangssignal in Cubasis (im Inspector Eingang Mono, Ausgang Stereo wenn ich mich richtig erinnere). Da die Aufnahme über ein anderes Interface problemlos funktioniert gehe ich eher davon aus, dass es evtl. mit dem Adapter zusammenhängt (siehe unten)?
Danke und Grüsse
Beat

In Cubasis kann man pro Spur den Hardware-Eingangskanal auswählen. Nix Stereo/ Mono, sondern 1 bis 22. Der Adpater hat damit nichts zu tun.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME