Topic: Totalmix FX Metering

Hi,
At the moment I use Totalmix FX on my UFX to mix live and the meters only show what is the incoming signal.
Is it possible, or can you create an option to have the output metering of the channel?
So if you have a submix selected and the fader all the way down in the software channel then no input signal will show but as you move the fader up in the software channel the signal starts to show on the meter!
This is a huge help when setting backing vocals live in a group channel send!
Thanks.
Craig.

Re: Totalmix FX Metering

Did you try the PFL option?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

3 (edited by Liveaudiofx 2014-05-19 13:12:12)

Hi,
Just tried it!
But it doesn't change when I have a submix selection I want to move the software playback faders up and have the software fader meters reflecting what is being sent to the submix so if all faders on software playback are down there should be no signal meter at all then as you raise the software playback fader it should show the level being sent to that submix!
In cubase 7 I would set up a channel and select its output as backing vocal group and when I move the channel meter up it would start to show the signal and when I pulled it all the way down it would show nothing!
That is how I initially set everything up by sight then I would do the final work by ear!
Do you have this option?
Thanks.
Craig.

why does it say i am a spammer i never typed this in?
What?
Craig

You typed C h a n e l, two times, which is doubled double wrong and blacklisted here.

And no, we do not have this option.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I would also love to see an option to switch the input channel meters to post faders instead of input gain.