Topic: Backing Tracks set up for live show

HI, I just bought the FF UCX and installed the Total Mix. I ve read manual, read this forum topics and watched online videos.
I pretend to use UCX and Total Mix to send my band s backing tracks to main mixer and some channesl to my drummer when we  play live.

My doubts are

1 - how can I avoid one of the tracks not to be sent to the Phones 7/8? (I want to send to my drummer the sound that come from the 7/8 excluding the click track, that I ll send him in a exclusive and isolated channel so he can mix the instruments with the click volume)

2 - accidentally in the lower part of the 3rd channel (where we assign the outputs that this channel will send sound to) from the "software channel" row, I checked a wrong output and I can t find how to "uncheck" it.

3 - let s say I rout to the 1-4 mono hardware rear outputs the following sounds: 1 - keyboards, 2 -percussion, 3 - digital bass, 4-click. in the rear ouput I still have 5 and 6 empty.
I d like to rout to the 5th output a mix of 1 + 2 + 3 channels together. Is it possible. How should I proceed?