Topic: HDSP 9632 Question

Hello,

I just got a used HDSP 9632 and I was wondering if anybody could help figure out when exactly this card was manufactured.

The revision in the back says      06/03-L Rev 1.0.5      and the serial number is 22269602.

The seller says it was only used for two weeks but I can clearly see that this card is a lot older than that.

Thank you very much in anticipation,
Marius

Re: HDSP 9632 Question

I can find out the manufacturing date tomorrow. The seller may be right - he could have used it for two weeks and then left in in a drawer for years...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Thank you for the quick reply.

I tried the card in 3 different computer configurations (one of which was a Jetway MB with native PCI), and I have digital noise issues with all of them (I can hear the computer working through my ATH M50 headphones with ONLY the headphones connected).

I tried disabling C states, speedstep, I taped the brackets to isolate it from the case, I lifted the ground from the PC, I moved it to different PCI sockets, I disconnected everything but the card with headphones (no USB peripherals, no monitor connected, ground lifted) but nothing works. I can still hear the whining noise when my SSD's read, or when I move the mouse or whatever.

I think I see some slightly swollen capacitors on the card, maybe that's what's wrong.

Thank you,
Marius

Anyways, I would really appreciate it if you could provide me with the manufacturing date.

Thank you very much,
Marius

The card was manufactured in 2003.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME