Topic: DigiCheck Feature Requests
I recently used DigiCheck's Global Record function to record a few live concerts - What a fantastic tool.. AND IT'S FREE!!!
While using the software, I found a few things which I think need improving:
1) Saving a large multichannel recording to a multichannel file can take FOREVER. (As I found out on a laptop with a >13Gb recording!)
I would suggest that in such cases, if the temporary file (digirec0.$av) is on the same drive, it's simply renamed (and moved) instead of being copied.
When I started listening back to the recordings, found there were several features that would really enhance Global Record.
2) "Insert Marker" button - markers should be saved to the wave file or perhaps a cuelist (txt file)
3) Skip Marker Forward/Backward buttons
4) A scrollable progress bar - This allows you to see how far into the file you are and would also allow you to skip to specific parts quickly, easily and more accurately than using the FF/REW buttons.
5) The "Time" display should be a text box to allow users to type in a time to locate to.
So, what do we think?