Topic: Save TotalMixFx channel names

Hi

Is there a way to include the (user set) channel names into a Layout Preset? Or is there a different way to save and restore user channel names?

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Nuendo 12.0.40, RME Madiface XT, MacMini 2018, 3.2ghz 6 core i7, 32gb ram, Monterey 12.5.

Re: Save TotalMixFx channel names

Save as Workspace.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks for the quick reply, that works.

This is the only part in TotalMixFX that I think is needlessly complicated - saving states of the mixer. I keep forgetting, which (snapshots, layout presets, workspace) saves which settings. Just my 2 cents.

Best,
Rob

Nuendo 12.0.40, RME Madiface XT, MacMini 2018, 3.2ghz 6 core i7, 32gb ram, Monterey 12.5.

hi,

i don't want to bother rme staff (for i already asked for this features) but workspaces with NAMES on it would be terrific...

thanks
ALL

More details, please.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

6 (edited by all 2014-06-10 14:51:53)

well, within TMFX, by hitting W (on mac) one can save (or load of course) workspace, with name (30 settings available). my suggestion is that THIS name appears in the TMFX window, that would prevent huge mistake... --> http://hpics.li/f330b7d

bump !

yep, would seem to be a standard method of knowing which workspace was loaded. Please!

Should the string disappear with the first edit step in Totalmix or would you like to show it all time (even after lots of changes)?

Best regards,

Ralf