Topic: UFX under Logic OSX Lion. I can't get any sound from the mic in Logic

Hi, probably it is something that I'm doing wrong, but is driving my a bit crazy. I've searched the forums but didn't find any answer (what makes me think again that it is my fault).

I received my UFX Yesterday. Updated it and everything works fine, until I try to record my violin with logic. I plug the mic into the first pre (input 9). I get signal from TotalMix (even I've recorded myself to an USB stick using DURec), but no sound comes from logic, and the meters don't move. I selected Input 9 in the channel, and tried with the rest of the inputs, but nothing. Then, I plugged my electric violin to Input 10 and the same. Also, I tried to configure Guitar Rig in standalone mode to see if it was a problem just with Logic, but it also happened with GR. Any advice will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your attention.

Miguel

Re: UFX under Logic OSX Lion. I can't get any sound from the mic in Logic

Hi, just for the records, it is solved. Seeing that nobody answered the post made me think that my case was something weird that barely happened before. So I decided to start from the very beginning.  First I reinstalled the USB drivers and tried that connection. Everything worked fine. After reinstalling the Firewire driver, the problem persisted. So I used Time Machine for going back to a state before I set up the Fireface UFX, and reinstalled the drivers. This time, I first installed the USB drivers and after seeing that everything was working fine I installed the firewire drivers. Now everything works flawlessly, and I hope it keeps this way in the future.

Best Regards.
Miguel