Topic: ROUTING TM FX Headphone 1-4

Hi Matthias

i have a problem with the Routing for the Headphone 1-4.
I like to assign ADAT 1-8 to Headphone 1-4. Why i see only the ADAT 1-4 as Routing-possibility?

I like to connect an Heartechnology Hearback-System to ADAT Output 1-8 to create an Talkback/Listenback Situation/Headphone Mixing Situation and i don't like to spend some Analog Outputs of the Fireface UFX.

Best regards

M.C.
MNW Switzerland

Gear:

MAC PRO 8-core early 2011, OSX 10.7.3, latest RME Drivers/Firmware, RME Fireface UFX, RME Micstasy, RME ADI-8 QS, Heartechnologies Hearback System for HP Monitoring.

Re: ROUTING TM FX Headphone 1-4

USER wrote:

Hi Matthias

i have a problem with the Routing for the Headphone 1-4.
I like to assign ADAT 1-8 to Headphone 1-4. Why i see only the ADAT 1-4 as Routing-possibility?

I like to connect an Heartechnology Hearback-System to ADAT Output 1-8 to create an Talkback/Listenback Situation/Headphone Mixing Situation and i don't like to spend some Analog Outputs of the Fireface UFX.

Best regards

M.C.
MNW Switzerland

Gear:

MAC PRO 8-core early 2011, OSX 10.7.3, latest RME Drivers/Firmware, RME Fireface UFX, RME Micstasy, RME ADI-8 QS, Heartechnologies Hearback System for HP Monitoring.

What sample rate are you using? At 96K you lose half your ADAT channels, and at 192K you lose three quarters of them.

Isaac P

i use 44.1khz mode only in most applications, so this is why i guess, that ADAT 1-16 should be possible to choose. If you use higher samplerates than 48khz, you will loose Inputs and Outputs from the ADAT Ports 1 and 2.

Best regards

M.C

From the manual:
Assign. Allows to define the Main Out, Main Out B (Speaker B), and up to four Phones outs. The choice is limited to ADAT 3/4, as at 192 kHz the other ADAT channels are not available anymore.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME