Topic: TotalMix FX 1.43 Beta 2 for Windows and Mac available
TotalMix FX 1.43 Beta 2 is now available.
- Mac: Wrong sample rate display with HDSPe MADIface in TM FX title bar
- ARC USB: re-plugging the ARC USB could cause a jump in volume
- ARC: Speaker B fader behavior in unlink mode
- Mac: write properties were required to read a Workspace file
- Mac: Added possible workaround for TM FX not opening, caused by a hanging MIDI request
For ARC USB:
- Added Recall Volume (Main Out)
- Added Play - Next File, Play - Previous File (DURec UFX+/UFX II)
Supports DURec Update for UFX+ and UFX II (requires firmware update as well, link below):
- Added new play modes: Repeat single, Repeat all, Single next (plays the current track and switches to the next one without playing it).
- Added new transport buttons: Previous file / Next file. With Pause active Previous/Next works without starting playback.
- The list of files on the medium is no longer blocked during record/playback. During playback this also allows to pre-select the next file to be played.
- The DURec Info dialog entry 'Remaining Time' now shows the same info as the unit as 'Remain (Rec.)' - the remaining time of the current recording (which is limited to 100 files), not the theoretical max record time of the medium.
As usual there is no installer. Simply exit TM FX and overwrite the existing file with the new one.
UFX+ and UFX II need a firmware update for the above DURec changes, see here:
An updated Wave File Batch Processor is available, handling the new meta data as described in the updated manuals of UFX+ and UFX II. This beta version 1.2 is without installer, just copy the file into the existing app directory:
Don't forget to leave some feedback in this thread!