Topic: Reverb and Echo not affecting DSP metter

Hi, everyone. I have a BabyFace Pro on a Mac Mini Late 2012 running Catalina. My Unit driver is 319 and I've already run the Flash Tool that tells me I'm Up to Date (Version 126). But I can't make Reverb and Echo work properly. The FX IN metter modulates, but no FX OUT signal appears at FX OUT. Even with full FX SEND and Full FX return at any channel. The most strange of all is that the DSP metter only increases when I enable EQ and LOW CUT. When I enable Reverb or Echo nothing happens with DSP metter. I've read a lot of topics about that and some talks about allow TotalMix to have access to microphone (In System Preferences / Security and Privacy). I've chaked that and...YES : Totalmix is listed as the softs that have access to control microphone. Is that a hardware isseu ? Anything I can do ? Thanks for any help.

Re: Reverb and Echo not affecting DSP metter

https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=27952

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Re: Reverb and Echo not affecting DSP metter

Hi, RME Support. Thanks for your reply, but as I wrote at the end of my topic, I've already checked this and both Logic and TotalMix are listed in Security-Privacy as apps that have access to microphone.  Sorry , but this was not a solution for my issue. THNX.