Topic: TotalMix FX 1.72 available for Windows and Mac
While originally our plans on what TM FX 1.7 should include were different, 1.72 adresses several issues and comes with multiple under-the-hood improvements, so a release was in order. As usual it is available here as direct download, and will be part of upcoming driver package updates as well.
The official list of changes include the ones from version 1.70 Beta 5. Here is the complete list:
- Preferences, Do not load: Selecting ‘Control Room Settings’ now includes the CRM mute states
- Loading Quick Workspaces via OSC is now supported. This is a non-paged function, see the updated OSC table, http://www.rme-audio.de/downloads/osc_t … ix_new.zip
- Aux Device support was missing for HDSP AES-32 and HDSPe AES (choice of AES 1-8 and AES 9-16)
- Some text improvements (Locator, flashing settings of the Digiface Dante…)
- Windows only: Fixed a multi-device state save issue introduced in 1.70 B5
- Windows only: Fixed an internal messaging error that could cause the current state not to be saved on shutdown in certain setting configurations (for example Host server active or MIDI in use)
- Windows only: improved multi-device support to ensure the numbering in Settings dialog and TM FX are synced in any case, including manual sort-order changes, and that ASIO Direct Monitoring uses the correct interface. For full functionality MADIface series driver version 0.9728 or higher, or USB series driver 1.200 or higher is required.
- Mac only: Starting the Babyface Reverb issues a warning in case TM FX is not allowed to use the microphone
Windows: Exit TotalMix FX and copy the new version into Windows\System32, overwriting the old file.
Mac: Exit TotalMix FX and copy the app into the Applications folder, overwriting the old file.
Any feedback is appreciated!