Topic: No Snapshot Recall On TotalMix

Hello.

I have a problem with TotalMix on my BabyFace Pro FS.

I can't use the "recall" function of the TotalMix snapshots.

Yes, I can do a snapshot, rename etc. but when I recall, no data at all, nothing happened.

I tried with the latest driver version (1.75) as well as with the beta version 1.77.

Nothing works, it's very annoying, I admit.

Just U 2 know :

I have the new Mac Studio / 10.12 Monterey; on which it does not work, and yes, the driver installation was a quite bit tricky, but the system gave me the message that everything went well.

But on my 2014 Mac Book Pro / 10.13, no problem...

Would you have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.
Jean-Philippe

Re: No Snapshot Recall On TotalMix

Works here with UFX+ using Windows with TM FX v1.75.

You are aware of, that recall only works for "Main Out" channel?
Can you please post a screenshot to make clear what channel you assigned to Main Out ?

BR Ramses
UFX+, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1650v4, Win10Pro21H2, Cub12Pro

ramses wrote:

Can you please post a screenshot to make clear what channel you assigned to Main Out ?

Thx, good 4 U.

First of all, I'm on Mac, so...

And that's no true, Snapshot are quite "total recall" like : input, bus and output & more with Workspace...

As U can see here : https://youtu.be/bQUQOG72r2A

And tha'ts not the problem I have, but thx 4 your answer.

jpc.zonder wrote:
ramses wrote:

Thx, good 4 U.

And that's no true, Snapshot are quite "total recall" like : input, bus and output & more with Workspace...

Maybe misunderstanding ? I thought you are referring to the "Recall" button in the control room.

Therefore I wanted to find out what you exactly mean & do ... to get an exact description of the problem and maybe something like a description of repeatable steps to trigger the issue (or not ..).

Apple might be different in some regards, but certain aspects are surely the same for Windows and Apple.
At least it would have been interesting, if I would have had the same issues under Windows like you on Apple.

BR Ramses
UFX+, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1650v4, Win10Pro21H2, Cub12Pro

ramses wrote:
jpc.zonder wrote:
ramses wrote:

Thx, good 4 U.

Maybe misunderstanding ? I thought you are referring to the "Recall" button in the control room.

Therefore I wanted to find out what you exactly mean & do ... to get an exact description of the problem and maybe something like a description of repeatable steps to trigger the issue (or not ..).

Apple might be different in some regards, but certain aspects are surely the same for Windows and Apple.
At least it would have been interesting, if I would have had the same issues under Windows like you on Apple.

Hi, NoProblemo. But it is indeed all the Snapshots that are not working, as explained in the title of this post. I'm still hoping that someone on this forum can help, and if not I'll contact RME tech support.