1 (edited by decemberance 2024-02-10 01:47:06)

Topic: How to route sound from total mix to bluetooth headphones in win 10

Hello,

I want to listen my mix  from my DAW in a bluetooth headphone (for comparison) in windows 10.
I cannot find a solution, is it possible?
Thank you for your time.

RME UFX - Windows 10 Pro

Re: How to route sound from total mix to bluetooth headphones in win 10

Not possible as the bluetooth headphone acts as an audio interface for the computer and replaces your other interface.
In Windows you can't have both active.
In the DAW you have to select the audio device your bluetooth headphone but then Totalmix is off.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

decemberance wrote:

I want to listen my mix  from my DAW in a bluetooth headphone (for comparison) in windows 10.
RME UFX - Windows 10 Pro

These are standard Windows procedures.

- Make sure you have at least 1 WDM devcice activated in the UFX Settings dialog

- Open Windows Sound panel, tab Record, select the UFX WDM input device, button down right Properties

- Tab Monitor, check 'use this device as playback source'

- Select your BlueTooth phones as playback target (all these names and text in these dialogs are horribly wrong in German, totally confusing)

- In TotalMix FX hit Loopback on the output channel that equals the WDM device. Make sure your mix is sent there.

Voila. This setup/setting works with everything. It uses Windows own mixer for rerouting a record signal to any playback device.

All Windows names/lables might be a bit different (I just tried to translate the German ones).

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thank you very much , I will try it  now!!!!

MC wrote:
decemberance wrote:

RME UFX - Windows 10 Pro

These are standard Windows procedures.

- Make sure you have at least 1 WDM devcice activated in the UFX Settings dialog

- Open Windows Sound panel, tab ecord, select the UFX WDM input device, button down right Properties

- Tab Monitor, check 'use this device as plaback source'

- Select your BlueTooth phones as playback target (all these names and text in these dialogs are horribly wrong in German, totally confusing)

- In TotalMix FX hit Loopback on the output channel that equals the WDM device. Make sure your mix is sent there.

Voila. This setup/setting works with everything. It uses Windows own mixer for rerouting a record signal to any playback device.

All Windows names/lables might be a bit different (I just tried to translate the German ones).

Yes it worked!!!!!!
Thank you very much!!!!!!!