1 (edited by joeconch 2019-09-16 17:23:08)

Topic: No audio from any outputs in TotalMix despite routing correctly - help

Hi,

A few days ago I accidentally turned off my Fireface 802 from the power switch on the front. When I turned it back on no audio was coming through the outputs in TotalMix - I couldn't hear anything or see any metering in TotalMix. The routing did not change between the Fireface being switched on and off.

I tripled checked all my routings, fiddled with TotalMix's settings, did many Total Resets of the mix, but nothing worked. I gave up and turned off my Fireface. I came back a few hours later, switched it on and everything was working as it should be. I could see audio going into various outputs on TotalMix and I could hear it through my various monitoring systems.

Yesterday it briefly did the same thing: no audio could reach the outputs in TotalMix upon booting up my laptop and Fireface. I restarted the Fireface and it started to work as it should.

Today I've been less lucky. I cannot get any audio to my outputs. It doesn't matter how I route audio or which outputs I select or where I send my Main Out to.... nothing is working.

Today my Fireface has also started to disconnect randomly for a few seconds at a time.
I've tried changing the USB cable and the kettle lead (power cable), but that hasn't made a difference.

I'm completely at a loss as to what to do. I can't find any similar user problems on the forum.

Thanks in advance,
JC

p.s my Fireface 802 is a few months old and was bought new.

p.p.s Just to be absolutely clear: I can see audio metering in Hardware Inputs and Software Playback in TotalMix but nothing in Hardware Outputs

Re: No audio from any outputs in TotalMix despite routing correctly - help

Maybe you didnt route anything to your outputs ?

How are your preferences settings ? Screenshot pls.

Did you store your routing as a Snapshot ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13