Topic: Digicheck on an extra display

Hi all,

i work a windows 10 studio computer and would love to have the digicheck running on a small seperate display/monitor.
Does any of you have suggestions what would work on a display port and is quite small (7"-10") and trusty?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Digicheck on an extra display

I did this, and there's some guy on youtube who demonstrates the same - a 7" monitor as a 3rd monitor. I have 2 monitors (TM and my audio software)  and the 3rd one is for digicheck. Nice luxury to have,digicheck is the bundled software of all time so it's worth making the best of.Easy enough to sort it with windows but I had to use a multi-monitor utility and get a docking station purely for the HDMI output my 7" screen requires. Also, most standard PC's graphics card will only offer 2 outs, that becomes the beef of the issue... you're asking more of your processing when really you should be optimising loads of it to processing the sound. Not the video..
But I'm used to mid range computers, I have to think this way- maybe you have a super powerful PC so multiple graphics will be no big deal

I got the Lilliput 4K one, it's pretty sharp

Thanks for your advice. I`ll go with a lilliput too. The PC should handl the load on the secong Display out.

I went a bit overkill with this and actually have a 28" 4K monitor above my 25" 2K monitors where I have digicheck, totalmix fx and will drag amp sims up there and place them left/right etc.  One can never have too many displays!

I have Digicheck on an old iPad2 with the Duet app, it works like a charm (Mac/Catalina)

Splashtop Display free app on my Ipad 4th gen retina display as my 2nd monitor, Mac Mojave OSX, mac mini latest.

Flawless. Ipad battery no draining.
I put on half the brightness. Resolution Normal, Framerate standard. (framerate does not have to be that fast anyway if you are only checking peak meter, etc)

I run it almost 4~5 hours daily, only 20% battery usage.. really recommending it, if you have any iPad OR android tablet hardly using~!

But I am also thinking of adding a 2nd monitor for Cubase Console view smile

https://i.ibb.co/sspcGc9/20201223-204113.jpg

Finally installed a lilliput A7s and it works great with Digicheck