1 (edited by ramses 2021-06-10 15:01:37)

Topic: Win10 ndis.sys high DPC

Hi,

did somebody have the same issues, that network access (LAN) results into massive DPCs ?
As soon as I am accessing e.g. this page (with some pictures) then my DPC climb up to 1,3ms.
https://www.dpreview.com/

Up to now I didn't find a satisfactory solution for that.
I tried Microsoft drivers and also Intel driver PRO_v26.2.zip for the i350 GbE controller on my mainboard.

Does somebody know any PCIe network card with drivers which have less DPC ? But I am not 100% sure whether this would work, because LatencyMon complains about ndis.sys and this is OS related (->M$).

When browsing the internet for ndis.sys high dpc, then you get tons of output, at least I know, that I am not alone with that.

Thanks.

P.S.: can't remember that I had all this trouble with Win7 *sigh* .. is this maybe related to all the Spectre Meltdown fixes, that this slowed down everything even on driver level ?? Maybe I give it some time to remove these fixes temporarily, but this creates efforts .. in my case I would have to change the BIOS as Supermicro put fixes into BIOS .. well and then I need to be careful not to loose support for my E5-1650v4 which requires a later BIOS .. all not so easy :-/ I need a new computer...

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Re: Win10 ndis.sys high DPC

Update: after new / parallel installation of Win10 21H1 no issues anymore.
Installed only INTEL chipset driver, nothing more.
At least it doesn't seem to be a basic Windows 10 or hardware/driver problem.
Ndis driver very tame now. Will need some time to find out what's finally causing high DPCs .. esp for ndis driver.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

I’ve been holding off getting the one before 21H1 and 21H1 due to reported problems. How are you finding it in general and with audio.

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.

Hi Ramses, the network stack seems very vulnerable for these issues, bugs. And they seem irreparable too. I tried to fix my network stack on win 7 for over a year off and on, as it would only give half the bandwidth, dpc was ok. Other machine with same hardware was ok, and win 10 on same machine too. I never fixed it.
Just a strange corruption or bug.
Good luck!

Vincent, Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/thesecretworld
Babyface pro fs, HDSP9652+ADI-8AE, HDSP9632

5 (edited by ramses 2021-06-12 11:53:33)

Hi vinark, thanks for your comment .. yeah .. computers and esp OS can be very strange and measuring time consuming and frustrating at times.

I find it strange that the runtime of ndis.sys can be so different. As if something is being called additionally like a "subroutine". Perhaps by installing additional software, perhaps Internet security package, currently I dont know.
I actually didn't intend having to deal with the WPA / xperf (Windows Performance Analyzer) now, etter enjoy the nice weather ;-)

It seems to run much better in the new installation (but which is quite different):
a) grown installation of Win10 20H2 Pro partially with vendor specific drivers (LAN, GPU, USB3 card), other start menue, windows gadgets, steam, printer software which also has some background jobs, Kaspersky internet security, meanwhile also Process Lasso Pro which mitigated some issues ...
vs
b) new installation of Win10 21H2 Enterprise using only Windows and RME ASIO drivers

On the new installation I also activated a new energy profile "Ultimate Performance mode" that according to info on internet has been developed for being used on Workstations for Pro/Power-users (with focus to eliminate micro latencies and to priotize your actually running programs).

Not sure whether its now due to the new installation with 100% Microsoft drivers, without Internet Security, with the new energy profile activated ... but now I can fire up a big job in Firefox and open 64 URLs of fotography websites at once without getting any audio drop while plying Music through MusicBee with low latency ASIO settings of 32 samples buffersize @44.1 kHz.

EDIT: but this also works in the energy profiles: "Balanced" and "Energy Saving".

The only way to find it out is to install very carefully new software and only 1 change at a time and re-measure.

Kaspersky Internet Security was the culprit.

7 (edited by vinark 2021-06-12 19:39:08)

ramses wrote:

Kaspersky Internet Security was the culprit.

That makes sense. Does removing it help?
I always use windows defender on internet machines, because it is quit unobstrusive, but use none on my daw except a firewall, to block all internet, Tinywall.
I use internet on my daw only to authorize software and some downloads. No browsing. By the way windows defender can cause slow loading on kontakts libraries. Other virusscanners too.
This all still on my 10 year old quadcore but now with a brand-new Babyface pro fs.
Cheers!

Vincent, Amsterdam

8 (edited by ramses 2021-06-13 00:21:34)

Yes deinstallation of Kaspersky helps.

When I open the 63 URLs now, then I do NOT get audio drops, BUT LatencyMon reports high DPC for NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver. The value is under 1000 Microseconds nevertheless LatencyMon reports
"Your system seems to be having difficulty handling real-time audio".

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              746,668333
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 462.59 , NVIDIA Corporation

Ok, opening 63 webpages at once is quite a lot .. as long as audio is not impacted I can live with it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CONCLUSION
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your system seems to be having difficulty handling real-time audio and other tasks. You may experience drop outs, clicks or pops due to buffer underruns. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates. 
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:00:42  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        SUPERMICRO
OS version:                                           Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19043 (x64)
Hardware:                                             Super Server, Supermicro
CPU:                                                  GenuineIntel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v4 @ 3.60GHz
Logical processors:                                   12
Processor groups:                                     1
RAM:                                                  32641 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed:                                   360 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   1377,50
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   4,356054

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       1374,20
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       2,133477

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              243,76250
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0,061191
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0,076548

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   148856
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-1000 µs):               0
ISR count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              746,668333
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 462.59 , NVIDIA Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0,345885
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Kernelmodustreiber-Frameworklaufzeit, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0,472761

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   278117
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-10000 µs):              23
DPC count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 firefox.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       889
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          823
Number of processes hit:                              11

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       2,359221
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                243,76250
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,071477
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      64139
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                291,771667
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   1,699870
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      202348
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1,293317
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                240,58250
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,281088
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      18670
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                746,668333
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,330613
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      28107
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,611155
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                5,086667
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,007707
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      8418
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                263,31250
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,284701
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      30363
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,192007
CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 3 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                48,830
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,004728
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      1127
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,250611
CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 4 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                54,65250
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,011923
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      2910
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,202680
CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 5 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                51,106667
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,003647
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      873
CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,239695
CPU 6 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 6 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 6 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 6 DPC highest execution time (µs):                59,214167
CPU 6 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,007020
CPU 6 DPC count:                                      1795
CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,215668
CPU 7 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 7 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 7 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 7 DPC highest execution time (µs):                61,621667
CPU 7 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,006209
CPU 7 DPC count:                                      1486
CPU 8 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,383718
CPU 8 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 8 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 8 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 8 DPC highest execution time (µs):                70,15750
CPU 8 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,014483
CPU 8 DPC count:                                      2568
CPU 9 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,213927
CPU 9 ISR highest execution time (µs):                3,425833
CPU 9 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,003451
CPU 9 ISR count:                                      4968
CPU 9 DPC highest execution time (µs):                105,495833
CPU 9 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,008166
CPU 9 DPC count:                                      1593
CPU 10 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,278643
CPU 10 ISR highest execution time (µs):                9,7950
CPU 10 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,024525
CPU 10 ISR count:                                      52661
CPU 10 DPC highest execution time (µs):                60,47250
CPU 10 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,016942
CPU 10 DPC count:                                      3143
CPU 11 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,208529
CPU 11 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 11 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 11 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 11 DPC highest execution time (µs):                62,355833
CPU 11 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,009504
CPU 11 DPC count:                                      1827

5 Minutes measuring, IDLE system, only Firefox opened

Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       1,075810

CONCLUSION
Your system appears to be suitable for handling real-time audio and other tasks without dropouts. 
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:05:00  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        SUPERMICRO
OS version:                                           Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19043 (x64)
Hardware:                                             Super Server, Supermicro
CPU:                                                  GenuineIntel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v4 @ 3.60GHz
Logical processors:                                   12
Processor groups:                                     1
RAM:                                                  32641 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed:                                   360 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   223,50
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   2,859865

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       221,50
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       1,075810

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              248,545833
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0,032994
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0,041625

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   905856
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-1000 µs):               0
ISR count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              284,823333
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       Wdf01000.sys - Kernelmodustreiber-Frameworklaufzeit, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0,282892
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Kernelmodustreiber-Frameworklaufzeit, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0,317247

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   1368754
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-10000 µs):              10
DPC count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 tiworker.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       3
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          1
Number of processes hit:                              1

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       14,677396
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                248,545833
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   1,088362
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      606404
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                284,823333
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   10,896866
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      1314348
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       3,187072
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                242,84750
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,348447
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      23108
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                238,304167
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,433088
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      37245
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1,047569
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                103,983333
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,022113
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      3918
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,977409
CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 3 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                43,391667
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,000518
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      148
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1,009815
CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 4 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                132,489167
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,010092
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      1869
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,873836
CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 5 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                20,31250
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,000063
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      5
CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1,030495
CPU 6 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 6 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 6 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 6 DPC highest execution time (µs):                53,9950
CPU 6 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,006642
CPU 6 DPC count:                                      1186
CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,910595
CPU 7 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 7 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 7 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 7 DPC highest execution time (µs):                33,236667
CPU 7 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,000082
CPU 7 DPC count:                                      12
CPU 8 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1,594524
CPU 8 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 8 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 8 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 8 DPC highest execution time (µs):                45,470
CPU 8 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,006023
CPU 8 DPC count:                                      1516
CPU 9 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,952565
CPU 9 ISR highest execution time (µs):                2,806667
CPU 9 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,002525
CPU 9 ISR count:                                      9794
CPU 9 DPC highest execution time (µs):                54,260
CPU 9 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,000560
CPU 9 DPC count:                                      107
CPU 10 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1,193717
CPU 10 ISR highest execution time (µs):                4,730
CPU 10 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,060252
CPU 10 ISR count:                                      266550
CPU 10 DPC highest execution time (µs):                71,280833
CPU 10 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,050413
CPU 10 DPC count:                                      7931
CPU 11 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,927681
CPU 11 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 11 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 11 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 11 DPC highest execution time (µs):                70,213333
CPU 11 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,002767
CPU 11 DPC count:                                      479

I still think you should only measure with everything closed. If not you are not measuring your system, but also if software misbehaves irq wise. And some software does that on purpose to increase performance and sometimes only to increase benchmark results. Like how fast a browser can open a certain webpage. That is why video drivers can cause such problems, the benchmark war between amd and nvidia.

Vincent, Amsterdam

Yes right but let me explain why I checked this way again.

I was so happy that audio playback now worked again with smallest ASIO buffer sizes and even at network load without interruption, so that I was highly irritated seeing again such high values for the nVidia driver.
I assume that in the previous measurements this was covered by the very high values of ndis.sys (caused by Kaspersky).
Ok audio was stable, but I was not amused LatencyMon telling me the computer is not suitable for audio processing.

That's why I stayed with the network / browser load measurements with Firefox to see if I could bring the higher latency of the nVidia kernel mode driver down. Maybe by choosing a different nVidia driver, as there are three choices: nVidia driver bundled with Win10, Studio driver and latest Game Ready driver.

At the end nothing changed and it also didn't make a difference to switch the Windows settings between using a smaller/dynamic time quantum for the process scheduler or to priotize background services which results in a larger static time quantum of 100, which is compareable to Windows Server and most Unix systems.

But you are right, I can live with it well now, the Firefox put enormous stress to the system and its really nice to see how stable audio again is because I used ASIO buffer sizes of 32 samples. My usual values are 128 or 256 @44.1.

Now I will experiment a litte with Live Professor as shown by Adrian and Joost in the Youtube video (to make VSTs useable by some cool routing / loopback tricks and the use of an ASIO host like LiveProfessor).
For that I need to use ASIO buffersizes of about 64 samples to get RTL's below 5ms. So it is very welcome now to have much stability in audio again...

11 (edited by FIXXXER 2021-10-04 19:25:07)

In my case, changing the NVIDIA Driver to run in MSI mode helped a lot with the nvlddmkm.sys issues!

I tried disabling Kaspersky and i could run a full speed test on Ookla, and not having ANY issues with DPC Latency.
With Kaspersky running i can not watch a Youtube Video without constant dropouts.

All these years, this has made me crazy and the solution was so damn easy...i even bought a totally new PC,
and changed interfaces because of that jsut to find out that it's my Firewall causing the problem...FML!

12 (edited by ramses 2021-10-04 19:30:22)

Thanks. Do you enable MSI per registry setting or was there a tool available for that ? Don't remember, long time ago.

Regarding ndis.sys, if I remember right it became a lot better after switching from Kaspersky internet security to Microsoft defender.

13 (edited by FIXXXER 2021-10-04 20:19:05)

I am using "MSI_util_V3"!

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/windo … ol.378044/

Just noticed still a few dropouts with Kaspersky disabled but it works so much better than previously, maybe uninstalling it completely will help further more.

I need to set up my System again anyway and i'll try using Windows Defender instead!

Also using specific settings for the network driver helps a bit, turning off energy efficient internet etc. helps as well!

This is supposed to help as well, not 100% sure what the command does though...

Interrupt Moderation > Enabled
Interrupt Moderation Rate > Extreme

I also bought Process Lasso recently but also not yet sure how to use/set it.

Windows Powershell as Admin >
Set-NetOffloadGlobalSetting -ReceiveSegmentCoalescing Enabled