Topic: Equalizer in Stand Alone Mode

Hi there,

Many RME USB interfaces have a stand alone mode. I know that I can apply an equalizer curve using TotalMix when the interface is connected to a computer. I am wondering: Can I alos use such an equalizer in stand alone mode? Could I configure the equalizer settings through a computer and then disconnect the interface from the computer and continue using the equalizer?

What I need is a compact device with two inputs for microphones and two line outputs. The device needs to provide phantom power for the microphones, apply a predefined equalizer curve and output the signal with low latency on the analog line outputs to be recorded on a video camera. I figured maybe an RME USB interface could do all of it?

Best regards,
Stefan

Re: Equalizer in Stand Alone Mode

the UCXII can do this AND it can record to USB drives as well smile

-Steve

UCXII is numerical input only in standalone mode for PEQ, but you can make and save presets in TMfx´s graphical PEQ. If you understand the numbers or willing to learn. No prob. Every parameter is adjustable from the box.

ADI-2 DAC, ADI-2 PRO, DigifaceUSB, UCXII, ARC, HEGEL.h80, KEF.ls50, HD650, ie400pro _,.\''/.,_

Thank you very much for the information. That's great news! We're definitle gonna use a UCXII for this purpose then!