1 (edited by Thermaltake 2022-05-05 06:02:01)

Topic: Settings blurry on 125% scaling

Hi, when I bought new monitor scaling went from 100 to 125% by default. And I noticed that my UCX Settings are blurry, Totalmix is looking normal. Is there any fix for that ?

https://i.imgur.com/VSz87MI.jpg

Re: Settings blurry on 125% scaling

Anyone with same issue ?

I never use scaling

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.

4 (edited by ramses 2022-05-05 11:39:00)

mkok wrote:

I never use scaling

+1
The usual thing with most stuff when performing scaling. Therefore I prefer to buy screens where screen size and native resolution match - as good as possible - to get a screen which is useable for work and does not overstress your eyes.

For Full HD resolution (in this case 16:10, 1920x1200) I am using for example an EIZO EV2457 24" with 94ppi.
Then you can comfortably read everything on screen in native resolution.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

RME can you fix scaling in settings somehow ?

it's your display settings not the RME settings. something to do with your native resolution and display size/scale. what does that box look like when you set it to 200%?

you could also try to turn off smoothing but I can't remember where that is in windows. it's one of the things you can turn off to improve performance too.

7 (edited by Thermaltake 2022-05-07 09:59:31)

sbcrikey wrote:

it's your display settings not the RME settings. something to do with your native resolution and display size/scale. what does that box look like when you set it to 200%?

you could also try to turn off smoothing but I can't remember where that is in windows. it's one of the things you can turn off to improve performance too.

How come totalmix looks normal then ? When set on 200% it doesn't look blurry same as on 100%. It's not because of display, it is because RME settings doesn't support scaling on that level like Totalmix do.

I tried that option it is in display settings in scale and layout - advanced scaling settings, I turn it off but it is the same so I put it back on.