Topic: DIGICheck NG for Windows

Where can I download DIGICheck NG for Windows? Thanks!

Re: DIGICheck NG for Windows

Yes, please!

Windows 11 / Nuendo 11 / UFX+ / M-1610 Pro / ADI-2 Pro FS R / Sonnet USB 3.0 PCIe

Come on guys, we explained often enough that DC Windows is fully functional, has all the tools and options, and won't be changed in the forseeable future, as this would mean a complete recoding - of a matured piece of software.

On the Mac we were forced to do that as Apple removed support for apps like the old DC - it did not run at all anymore.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Matthias, I completely understand.

It would, however, be fantastic have the same GUI update with the resizable Totalyser and visual updates. The new look is stunning and the ability to go full screen would be very welcome here.

DIGICheck is an indispensable tool and was one of the reasons I switched back to the RME system. I look forward to the day that the Windows version is updated too.

Best regards,
Robin

Windows 11 / Nuendo 11 / UFX+ / M-1610 Pro / ADI-2 Pro FS R / Sonnet USB 3.0 PCIe

Agreed, a cosmetic overhaul would be great!

www.analoguemastering.com

I would personally rather use an outdated look but incredibly stable piece of software than going for the bleeding edge looks and potentially have issues with it. Looks in audio don't bring money, but an actually working and reliable tool does.

Sparkl wrote:

I would personally rather use an outdated look but incredibly stable piece of software than going for the bleeding edge looks and potentially have issues with it. Looks in audio don't bring money, but an actually working and reliable tool does.

Obviously. But, a GUI update in the future would be greatly appreciated.

Same here - would be greatly appreciated...
Also - even a version that allows resizing of the main totalayser window could help

adi.soffer wrote:

Same here - would be greatly appreciated...
Also - even a version that allows resizing of the main totalayser window could help

just a reminder that there are three sizes to choose from. just go to the settings for Totalyser (or most any of the DigiCheck functions, I believe).

-Steve

MC wrote:

Come on guys, we explained often enough that DC Windows is fully functional, has all the tools and options, and won't be changed in the foreseeable future, as this would mean a complete recoding - of a matured piece of software.

On the Mac we were forced to do that as Apple removed support for apps like the old DC - it did not run at all anymore.

Unfortunately, computer display hardware has moved on and needs native hiDPI functionality would be greatly appreciated. Currently, we run digicheck on an old monitor off to the side. Does it work, yes. Could it be much better and not require silly work around solutions .. most definitely.

Product design should be an evolving thing.