Topic: Babyface pro in standalone mode

Hey,

I wish to use the Babyface pro as a live mixer in standalone mode (no MAC, PC or IPAD connected). Input 1 and 2 each have a microphone connected. I have 2 active speakers for the audience. An active speaker is therefore connected to both XLR outs.
Now I notice that only input 1 can be heard from one speaker and input 2 from the other speaker. I expected to be able to hear both microphones in each speaker.
Am I doing something wrong or do I need to activate something? I can currently only solve this by first running Totalmix FX via Ipad or MAC, then disconnecting the USB and then it will work in standalone mode, as long as I don't disconnect the power to the Babyface pro.
Isn't there a way to get an identical mix from both speakers directly in standalone mode?

Thanks in advance for the suggestions
Tom

Re: Babyface pro in standalone mode

Sorry, no, standalone mixing does not come with panorama control.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

OK. thanks for the quick response. One more question just to be sure:

If I first connect the babyface (CC mode) to the Ipad and then adjust the mix with the Totalmix FX app, and then remove the USB connection, do I keep the settings as long as I keep the Babyface powered? I want to be sure that I don't lose the setting during a set...

Settings should stay unchanged until the BF Pro looses power. Try it...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME