Topic: Hammerfall DSP Multiface II + Digiface USB

Hi !

I'm a new user, I'm interested in the vintage Multiface II, if I have one, may I use it by connecting with a Digiface USB?
Thanks!!

Re: Hammerfall DSP Multiface II + Digiface USB

Basically no. The MF II does not work stand-alone, it has no memory and needs connection to the computer to be set up.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

Basically no. The MF II does not work stand-alone, it has no memory and needs connection to the computer to be set up.

Thanks,  I meant, to connect the MF II with an ADAT OUT to Digiface USB, then connect Digiface USB to my computer, in this way is it possible to use MF II?

Florian514 wrote:
MC wrote:

Thanks, I meant, to connect the MF II with an ADAT OUT to Digiface USB, then connect Digiface USB to my computer, in this way is it possible to use MF II?

Yes, sure, but you need a control connection to the MF II as it has no stand-alone mode where you can store the routings that you want to implement.

Search forum, many topics about clock master, clock slave(s) in such a setup.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

ramses wrote:
Florian514 wrote:
MC wrote:

Thanks, I meant, to connect the MF II with an ADAT OUT to Digiface USB, then connect Digiface USB to my computer, in this way is it possible to use MF II?

Yes, sure, but you need a control connection to the MF II as it has no stand-alone mode where you can store the routings that you want to implement.

Search forum, many topics about clock master, clock slave(s) in such a setup.

OK thanks so much !!!