Topic: What Analyser settings for same response as ADI hardware?

Quick question:

What Windows Digicheck Spectral Analyser settings do I need to use to have exactly the same response as the version that shows on my ADI-2/4 Pro SE's screen?

https://musicwall.app/hermetech

Re: What Analyser settings for same response as ADI hardware?

Hi Babaluma.

You've probably figured it out yourself by now, if not, here's my answer:

DIGIcheck Spectral Analyzer (A) or better Totalyser (T) which also includes Vector Audio Scope and Correlation Meter.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Thanks for trying to help. I of course know how to get the screens up, what I meant was the settings to get the same response from the Spectral Analyser in Digicheck as on the screen of the ADI series, the correct time constants etc.

https://musicwall.app/hermetech

4 (edited by ramses 2023-01-15 10:26:54)

Sorry, misunderstood.

I think this can only be answered by RME, as I have doubts that somebody can adjust this properly by "eye-view".

When looking at both analyzer displays, I can merely see any difference. I compared the peak level of a song at 100 Hz, which was more significant and thus less difficult to track with the small display of ADI-2 *.

As the ADI-2 * displays are small, I would anyway propose to work with DIGIcheck where you can adjust different parameters. DIGIcheck's Analyzer offers better overview, y-axis is dynamically adjusted so that you can see the peak levels of frequencies much better and the peak hold function is also very useful.

As a side note … when comparing both analyzer screens (ADI-2 Pro vs. DIGIcheck) then I am missing a peak hold function in the ADI-2 * analyzer screen.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

hi, my rme ufx sounding worse.
when i turn on Ms proc The L R sound doesnt go to the right Channel

Please open a new thread.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME