Topic: Recommended bluetooth transmitter?

I've just purchased the ADI-2-DAC FS and absolutely love it.  However, I'm wondering if there is any recommendation for outputting from the ADI-2 to a Bluetooth transmitter.

I know there are bluetooth transmitters for the PC (ie. USB) but I'd like to output from the PC to the ADI-2 and then choose headphones or bluetooth.

Does anything like this exist?  If so, do they support aptX adaptive (with low latency if possible) ?

Thanks for any advice!

2 (edited by ericseaberg 2023-09-05 17:02:36)

Re: Recommended bluetooth transmitter?

I have one of these https://www.fiio.com/bta30pro which will transmit and receive.  You could connect using SPDIF on the ADI-2.  I also have their receiver https://www.fiio.com/btr52021 which I use with my iPhone or ANY other Bluetooth transmitter... Apple TV, LG OLED TV, etc.  Great products and good pricing.

3 (edited by KaiS 2023-09-06 00:32:18)

These things exist.
E.g the 1Mii B310pro is said to work nicely.

It’s connected through SPDIF Optical or analog.

A little side note: the 1Mii website seems to be infected with some lottery scam atm.

Interesting device.

MB Pro - 2 X FireFace 400, FF800 & DigiFace USB
ADAT gear: Korg, Behri, Fostex, Alesis...

Thanks for the replies!

The Fiio BTA30 Pro looks fantastic but it doesn't support aptX adaptive so it won't work.

The 1Mii B310 Pro looks very interesting though!  I could use the RCA output from the back of the ADI-2-DAC to the 1Mii, correct?

6 (edited by KaiS 2023-09-06 00:31:22)

sofakng wrote:

... The 1Mii B310 Pro looks very interesting though!  I could use the RCA output from the back of the ADI-2-DAC to the 1Mii, correct

Correct, the ADI-2 DAC doesn‘t have a Coax or Optical digital output.

The Pro-versions have this.

You can use the analog outputs.

sofakng wrote:

Thanks for the replies!

The Fiio BTA30 Pro looks fantastic but it doesn't support aptX adaptive so it won't work.

The 1Mii B310 Pro looks very interesting though!  I could use the RCA output from the back of the ADI-2-DAC to the 1Mii, correct?

It does support aptX as that’s what i use with the BTR5 receiver… it automatically the next codex.

It supports aptX but not aptX adaptive unless I'm mistaken but that seems to be an often quoted issue from my research...

9 (edited by ericseaberg 2023-09-07 03:58:24)

sofakng wrote:

It supports aptX but not aptX adaptive unless I'm mistaken but that seems to be an often quoted issue from my research...

It supports aptX HD and LL where Low Latency is used for gamers and lip-sync accuracy with video.  Adaptive seems to be just another Qualcomm "updated term" for the same thing... but do your research.