1 (edited by friedenpeace 2023-12-19 01:57:09)

Topic: Subwoofer on & off via Arc / Totalmix

Hello all,

Sorry if this has been asked before but I did some searching and could not find the right answer.

I am hoping to add a subwoofer to my current setup and would like to be able to bypass it or turn it on and off via the ark USB. I've seen this option before with certain monitor controllers, but I can't quite figure out how to do it without creating different snapshots and having one snapshot EQ to just turn the sub off. However, in that instance it would also remove all the low frequencies from my speakers as well.

Thinking UCX II → Sub → Speakers

Is there a way to add the sub to a different out maybe as a better solution and be able to turn that out on and off with a bottom on the arc maybe?

(FYI passive Amphion speakers and for now I will add a Yamaha HS8S, and then later on possibly larger Amphion speakers with an Amphion sub.)

Thanks very much!

Re: Subwoofer on & off via Arc / Totalmix

One snapshot the output to the sub is mute and the other snapshot has the sub active ?

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

waedi wrote:

One snapshot the output to the sub is mute and the other snapshot has the sub active ?

He knows, he wrote:

".. but I can't quite figure out how to do it without creating different snapshots  .."

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

You could dedicate one button on ARC for that purpose and use it for mute of Sub. All within single snapshot.