Topic: Pmc monitors

Hi i just spent 1 hr posting and lost the txt
So briefly .
Monitors PMC TB2S-AII  these have the bryston DC  001  hypex amps upgraded version .
Passive anolog ditton 44 passive xcrossovers . Updateded.
Record collector so bought chan 1 vinyl studio not used yet.
Im new to ADI fse 11 pro blk edtion
But love this kit man its just awesome
For now im just
TV> optical> ADI>4.3 jack out> PMC XLR
IN  this is a very exspensive soundbar but
My it sounds good even one speaker alone
So im wondering  about THIS dac ANOLOG TO DIGITAL again line  how do i implement  adi digital out to > pmc
Also having analog out to analog speakers
Ditton 44s  simultaneously .
Does the AES supply this connection to active speaker  so no need for converting signal  i like things clear less is best for me thanks .
I have a lot of anolog gear n some dig

Not connected yet my alen n heath xzone analog  mixer
Timestep upgraded technics Sl1200
Sml arm n stuff ortofon bronze
SHILT  ranucock amp  ( intergrateded 
3 gain stage

Novice ready to learn in the RME ADI FS PRO MK 2 
Thankyou .

2 (edited by waedi 2024-03-29 17:31:58)

Re: Pmc monitors

You may have to tell exactly what ADI you have.
RME ADI FS PRO MK 2  does not exist.

The PMC says Digital Activated, ATL™ professional monitors, but it has no digital input only an XLR analog input.
The way of connecting an AdI-2 is only possible over analog XLR cable.

Also please delete the other threads, one posting is enough.
Are you employe of PMC monitors ?
Trying to advertise these unknown, poorly designed speakers ? = Spam...

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

3 (edited by ramses 2024-03-29 18:16:18)

It has also happened to me quite often that I have lost the text when typing longer things because there was suddenly a timeout when posting. Lessens learned, save to copy buffer before posting or to external editor.

In this case, it's probably even more disturbing because the text, which is now most likely written very briefly, is very difficult to understand.

Or to put it another way, sorry, I can start with the posting because it describes almost nothing in a comprehensible way.
The products are not unambiguously clear and, in my opinion, neither is the specific problem.

I can perhaps give the creator the following tip: use a decent translation program if English is not your native language.
It typically helps to have the translation translated back again to see how clearly you have expressed yourself for the translation program or whether you should rethink certain formulations and express them differently.

A reasonably good translation program is available from DeepL https://www.deepl.com
The quality is definitely better than the translations from ChatGPT (AI), which often deviates from the original and doesn't express the whole thing the way you actually want it.

It is also helpful to integrate at least a small ASCII graphic into the text to illustrate the signal flow and the cabling between the devices.

Example for a quick "ASCII drawing" here: https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 37#p215937
Doesn't have to be a real drawing like this: https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/attachme … i-v002-jpg

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Thankyou for reply reading now
My version .
RME ADI-2 Pro FS R Black Edition

not herd pmc TB 2 -A 11 s 
Perhaps get them spend some time with these.
then ask pmc if you can redesign  them
Sorry for dyslexic txt 
Spell check just dies not work on this box
Well.

What is your native language?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13