Topic: FFUC "Fireface USB Settings" icon at lower right task bar disappears
When handling the FFUC box along with the PC, i.e. powering the FFUC ON/OFF, USB cable insert/remove, setting PC in sleep mode, etc.
1. Suddenly the "Fireface USB Settings" short-cut disappears from the lower right taskbar. Where to find it?
2. It can't be found at the RME software installation, which is CRAP. When inserting the RME CD which came with the FFUC box, browsing "Fireface UC Win" folder, there it is. It can only be found on the RME CD.
3. The "Fireface USB Settings" window appears, but with a second instance in the same window. Instead of 4 tabs which is normal, a set of 3 tabs appears, like this: Fireface UC(1), Gain(1), LTC(1), Fireface UC(2), Gain(2), LTC(2), About.
4. After a restart of the PC, the "Fireface USB Settings" short-cut appears again in the lower right task bar.
5. This has happened several times and gives a feeling of bad quality. This must be corrected.
6. Besides, when handling the FFUC box as described above, suddenly an Error message appears.
This is of course not acceptable, RME stuffs should be good stuff, not crappy stuff. Handling FFUC MUST NOT REQUIRE PC RESTART ALL THE TIME.