Topic: Multiface I just stops working after 5-10min

HI Guys,

Hope you can help out with the Multiface I (S/N 22208366) + CardBus (S/N 22205878).  On WinXP SP3 platform.

What happened was that after I have updated the firmware (hardware revision 17/55) and the driver Ver 3.082 as instructed, the multiface seemed to work fine, until 5-10min later it would just stop working. There was no flashing red light from [host/error].  I clicked on the DSP Hammerfall settings menu and it showed I/O Connection as error.  The only way I could get it to run again was to power off everything including the mains.  Power up again and the [host/error] light would lit up continuously until my laptop has loaded fully with its drivers, then the light would go out.  Everything works fine until 5-10 min later and it would just die again. 

I noticed if I turned off the laptop earlier, there would not be any red light flashing as in the past (with previous drivers?).

Is this a software/driver or hardware problem?

Much appreciate your advice.  Thanks.

Mike L

Re: Multiface I just stops working after 5-10min

Hi MIke,

Did you get a respons on your problem ? . I have suddenly the same.  Works fine for 5 min and then the red light begins to "Flash".  I use Win 7 64 bit.   

I then power everythiugn down and start up Win 7 and Cubase and all works fine again. But after 5 min the red ligt start to flash and nothign works ?

Hmmm, anyone  ?

Thanks

Michael