1 (edited by mattrixx 2011-01-06 08:43:56)

Topic: Anyway to download an older driver?

I am trying to find 2.88 for the Mac / FF800, as I have potential clash with the AVID CoreAudio driver under the FF800 2.89 driver and would like to check this out.
Info:  If I attempt to boot ProTools 9 with the Digi 003R and the FF800 is on, it will not allow the use of the 003R (which I would like to use because of the Low Latency Option). However, if I boot ProTools without the Fireface turned on, it works fine. This is different to when I had the 2.88 drivers installed.

Ultimately, I am hoping that AVID will eventually have an option for 'no software monitoring', which allow the exclusive use of the FF800 and Totalmix.

Do you have a download area for previous drivers.

Regards,
Matt

----------------
Matt McKenzie-Smith (UFXII, UFX, Babyface) MacStudioUltra OS13.2.1
----------------

Re: Anyway to download an older driver?

https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/Fi … 88_x86.zip

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks Matthias... I'll let you know how it turns out.

Regards,
Matt

----------------
----------------

4 (edited by mattrixx 2011-01-06 10:22:26)

Mmm, didn't seem to help.. I kind of need to go back in time to the point which it was all working. 
How about other versions such as 2.83 onwards? Would it be at all possible to trouble you for links to those?

Thanks again Matthias.

Note: Using the 2.87 driver, I experience the same problem. So turning off the FF800 while getting PTs going with the 003R works, even though when you turn the FF800 back on, the GUI goes sluggish for a while, until I change the 003R clock to Optical (ie ADAT from FF800 to the ADAT in on the 003R). Then it's all good..... though I never needed to do this before Christmas.

----------------
----------------