Topic: Problem on the line/instrument (3-4) inputs on a fireface400

since I upgraded the firmware to the last version (on mac osx lion) , when i use the ff400 inputs (3-4) after two or three hours the FF400 start to make some clicks and clip like if it was a sample rate error....mmhmh strange what can i do??????? on  osx lion first time on october i had to install the usb driver to let the FF400 works but from the last update it gives me this big mistake...heeelpp pls!!!

Re: Problem on the line/instrument (3-4) inputs on a fireface400

Which USB driver did you install? There is no way the FF400 will work with a USB driver...

Does the settings dialog show "Errors"?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

the ufx drivers as you suggest the name of the driver is fireface USB and i had to install it when the driver for lion where not ready, anyway the settings dialog don't show any error, but if i change the input 3-4 with the input 5-6 or 7-8 it works good but I need to use the front-input..i need the pad! so what kind of problem is it? it comes only when I upgraded the driver on the end of november...

There is no way a USB Fireface driver will work with the F400... HeadScratch

Can you record these clicks?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

on october i read on that forum that the only drivers that were working on lion osx were the ufx driver and with 'em i had no problem of rating! but when I changed them into the original fireface driver now compatible with lion it started to do that...I did'nt try to record these clicks but they appear too when I open my daw (ableton) or some player like Itunes, just on the first time opening of the program...

so where can I control the version of my firmware?