Topic: DIGICheck 64-bit for macOS10.15

Hi, will DIGICheck be available in 64 bit for Mac?

In the process of preparing our working system for a hopefully smooth upgrade to macOS10.15, I notice latest DIGICheck v073(2) for mac is 32-bit only. I assume it will not work with Catalina.

2 (edited by PhelixK 2019-09-21 13:16:32)

Re: DIGICheck 64-bit for macOS10.15

just tested with macOS 10.15b8 ....
https://i.ibb.co/DzWrKsq/DIGICheck-mac-OS10-15b8.jpg

Perhaps as important, when will RME's Installer files be updated to 64 bit?

Frank Lockwood
http://LockwoodARS.com
Fireface 800 - Firmware 2.77
Drivers: Win7, 3.125; Mac, 3.36

Will 64-bit versions of DIGICheck and MIDI Remote be available soon? The question is urgent now that MacOS 10.15 has been released and requires them. We use DIGICheck in all recording, mixing, and mastering sessions. MIDI Remote is the only way to remotely control some (mostly static) device parameters. Thanks,

Craig Rich
Little Mountain Music

While I'm in no hurry to upgrade to 10.15, count me in as a happy RME customer and regular DIGICheck user willing to wait for a compatible update before doing so — in terms of workflow simplicity, there's nothing like it.

There’s a lot of stuff that will not work in Catalina.... and a lot that isn’t obvious.

----------------
Matt McKenzie-Smith
----------------

Well, last time I checked we had a total of 455 GUI applications installed (3.634 executable)
3 of those are fully 32 bit, DIGICheck is one of the them.

I wondering, there’s not been a single word from RME on it, not their typical act I believe.

Who knows, maybe we will see a totally revamped DIGICheck2020 -streamlined and stylish like TMFX. Perhaps an even further expanded suite, including more standards eg. LU(m), LU(s), IEC, Mid-Side metering, legend graphs, FFT display, options to display enlarged digits in session-environments  etc.  ツ

Hi, any ETA on this? Really suffering without DIGICheck. I didn't even realise how essential it is in my recording sessions.

Me too ... (suffering) ;-)

Please update DIGICheck 64-bit for macOS10.15 (Catalina), essential in my recording sessions.

While we wait for anything actually, can we share how our workflow without DIGIcheck? I use Voxengo SPAN plugin in my DAW to check the incoming signal in monitoring mode which is pain in #^% because you have to disable the track, arm it and switch to monitor.

What I haven’t figured out is how to track both incoming signal and the signal from my DAW simultaneously. Ah, despair.

12 (edited by jeffmazurier 2019-11-27 22:57:09)

Hi,
Could someone tell us at least if RME is working on a 64bits release ???
Cause we, Loyal Users of RME devices, really need Digicheck to check our Audio Spectrum !!!
HELP !!!!!
Thanks in advance to RME Teams...

Desperately need Digicheck 64 bit? Anyone? Is there anything standalone even near as good? I haven't found yet..

PLEASE RME !! WE NEED DIGICHECK 64-bit